Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tuesday's Writings #No 20

Tuesday's Writings  #No 20

Each week I will post three words. You write something using the words. Then come back and post a link in the comments and I will link you up in the post below prompts so others can read your work, I advise you to read other's work too so we can all benefit and make comments. Don't worry if it's not Tuesday you can post until Monday the next week or if you want post and I'll try to include you in the previous week's posts. Comments can encourage enrich and invigorate writers and poets offerings so please share the love.



 Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/SweetSheil and Tweet about Tantalizing Tuesday's Tete-tete's
All work belongs to the bloggers/authors 

Prompts this week:  Urban, Pneumatic, Fortitudinous


Definitions below:

Prompts: 

urban- adjective

  1. 1.
    in, relating to, or characteristic of a city or town.

    "

  2.                                Pneumatic - adjective




of or relating to air, gases, or wind.
of or relating to pneumatics.
operated by air or by the pressure or exhaustion of air: a pneumatic drill.

                              Fortitudinous-adjective 

marked by bravery or courage; having or showing 
fortituude.


  1. Name                 Poem or Story         Blog Address                 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Red Mist

     Red mist The world seemed to fade before me into a red mist. I couldn’t help it I found myself screaming and shouting incoherently and stam...